Thursday 25 March 2021

Sharing our learning with others

 Today was a first of........Room 2 during our writing block decided we were going to get better at sharing the cool learning happening in our class through 'BLOGGING'.  Wow - I have spent a minute or many commenting on my awesome students blogs posted today. Super impressed that most of the blogs were around the maths concepts we have been learning about in class and the strategies they used to solve them.  One of the concepts we plugged in was: Converting fractions to decimals, mixed fractions to improper fractions, decimals to fractions and many more.  Our next plug in will be percentages and integers.  Super proud that everyone in Room 2 are having fun while learning maths and they are enjoying the challenges.  Very proud to share a few of the blogs from Room 2 students today:   



3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome Mrs Haioti and Room 2 - great to see that you have taken the plunge into blogging. You guys so do some much awesome learning in Room 2, and we can't wait to see more of your posts as time goes! Kā pai tō mahi kotou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is amazing I learnt a thing or two reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Tamati I go to paihia school. I am practising my decimal point too I learnt how to properly say it so I am still learning but I think you have a good blog I think you are good to go to algebra good job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.