Wednesday 24 March 2021

Ice-Ball Experiment

 Check out the cool learning happening in our Careers in STEM class this week - 'Ice-Ball'  (click here)

Learning objective 'Gather and interpret data' Check out some of the fun we had in our Science Lab yesterday finished off with a ice-ball smash in slow-motion. What I enjoyed was the engagement happening through the conversations my students were having 'look at the cracks after I added the iodine' 'look at the food coloring spreading all over the ice-ball'. Great hands on activity 👌

                                               




2 comments:

  1. Wow! that is so cool it looks like you guys had a fun time. I remember being in science last year and we totally smashed ice balloons on the floor✌️👀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm thank you for exposing our 'smashed ice balloons on the floor' :( but yes Science has been lit this term. I wonder what cool science stuff is planned when I get your group???

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.